HEART OF A SERVANT
Todd McCray has dedicated his life to serving and protecting the community of Bexar County, advancing the standards of the legal profession in our courts and upholding our constitution.
Growing up from humble beginnings, he has strong family ties with his church, family, friends and neighbors. Since attaining his law degree, Todd has worked hard to maintain and enhance his professional skills and legal service. During his tenure he has participated in numerous trials for the State of Texas, as well as for private individuals in our community. His passion for and understanding of the rule of law and legal process is unparalleled.
Vote for someone who has a heart of a servant and understands our laws. Vote the McCray Way!
- 28 Years Experience Representing the State of Texas and Defendants
- Lead Prosecutor in Bexar County District Attorney’s Office
- Lead Prosecutor in Grayson County Attorney’s Office
- Designated Special Prosecutor in Bexar County, Texas
- Lead Attorney in over 100 jury trials including capital murder
- Lead Attorney in over 1,000 criminal cases for the State and Defendant
- Experienced in Jury Trial, Appellate and Juvenile Law
Todd McCray has extensive experience in the representation of the State of Texas and individuals accused of criminal offenses. He is Board Certified in Criminal Law since 1997 by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has served as lead prosecutor in both the Grayson County and Bexar County District Attorney Offices. During his years with the District Attorney offices Todd prosecuted both felony and misdemeanors in both County and District Courts including representation of the State of Texas in both misdemeanor and felony appeals to the Courts of Appeal.
Todd is presently in private practice representing individuals accused of crimes before State, Federal and Appellate Courts. He has trial experience in over 100 jury trials and 1,000’s of cases resolved including cases ranging from Aggravated Assault, Sexual Assault, Aggravated Robbery, Juvenile cases, Murder and including Capital Murder cases.
LICENSES & ASSOCIATIONS
- Attorney & Counselor at Law, State Bar of Texas
- Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board Legal Specialization
- United States Supreme Court
- Fifth Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals
- Western District of the United States District Court
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, TX
- B.B.A. Finance, University of Texas at Austin
- 4th Generation Texan
- 30 Year Resident of San Antonio
- 5th Generation Member of Church of Christ
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America