- Judge, 144th District Court (DC) June 2014- present; As Judge, moved the 144th DC with the largest and longest docket to the smallest and one of the fastest dockets in Bexar County, a reduction of criminal cases awaiting trial by 50%,
- Judge over the Esperanza Court; a specialty court for felony prostitution – giving hope and a new start in life to prior human trafficking victims
- Assistant District Attorney, Bexar County, 17 years – serving in Juvenile, regular felony, DWI and the Family Justice and Victim Protection sections – serving as the voice of victims, women and children.
- Criminal Defense Attorney, Bexar County, 5 years
- Extensive trial experience as a District Judge, prosecutor, and defense attorney totaling over 250 felony jury trials; and has handled thousands of felony cases.
- University of Texas, BBA, 1988
- Baylor Law School, 1992
- Licensed to Practice Law, May 1992
- Married 26 years
- Mother to four children
- Raised in a Military family
- Member and Catechist Teacher – St. Mathew’s Catholic Church
- Past Adjunct Professor – UTSA
- Member of a variety of Republican Clubs
- Member of San Antonio Public School P. T. A.
- Past Member of Young Men’s Service League, a mother/son philanthropic organization
- Member, San Antonio Bar Foundation
- Member, RWB, a veteran’s organization